“When Precision Care Counts”
“Your path to healthy feet”
Precision Plus Podiatry offers services in the general care of feet for people of all ages. We offer a range of services to cater for our patients needs.
At Precision Plus Podiatry we offer both prefabricated and custom- made orthotics to accommodate each patient’s individual needs.
At Precision Plus Podiatry we believe that feet are the foundation of our bodies. We focus our services in the diagnosis, treatment, correction, and prevention of injuries caused by foot problems.
Did you know:
- Almost ¼ of the body’s bones are in your feet, that’s 26 bones
- There are 33 joints in your feet
- Your feet have 20 muscles and 114 ligaments
- Around 250,000 sweat glands can be found in your feet
- It is estimated that an average person will walk around 120,000 kms in their lifetime (this is roughly three time around Earth)
Our feet are fragile and very complex. They are a part of our body specifically designed to move us and support our weight. They are able to deal with great stress, pressures and tensions on a daily basis. It is only when they stop working correctly that foot pain occurs.
It’s important to remember that our feet are connected to the rest of our body and that problems related to the function of the feet can also be reflected in other parts of the body such as knees, hips and spine. Of course, problems elsewhere in the body also affect our feet.
So if your feet hurt, it is possible that another part of the body is affected.